Saturday, February 12, 2011

Trash or treasure?


I just love the design on this vintage tin, mine for 50 cents at the trash and treasure stall at Wolston House Christmas craft day last November. No question in my mind- it's a treasure!

My apologies for the slight fuzziness in the photo- no matter how I tried, I couldn't get it in focus. Probably something to do with encroaching age (sigh!) - it looked fine on the LCD display. Maybe I need to visit the optometrist again??
PS Wolston House is open tomorrow - drop in and say hello. We do scrumptious Devonshire Teas!

2 comments:

  1. They so look like the 'tea' set too, maybe with some cucumber sandwiches as well! What do you keep in it?
    Gosh, must keep an eye on the calendar then, I probably won't make tomorrow at Wolston, but maybe a fortnight from now....although it would be such a nice place to celebrate Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tin is empty as yet. When I make headway with sorting my craft room, it will probably end up filled with sewing notions or cotton reels.

    ReplyDelete