Thursday, December 15, 2011

Advent blog-a-long - Day 15


I have been putting together a 'white' Christmas corner, just with stuff I had on hand. What do you think? I think it needs something more, just not sure what. Candles? Pine cones? Fairy lights?
(I know lavender isn't white but it needed something in the pot and I didn't have anything with white flowers).


This is a close up of the heart wreath I made using calico, tulle and organza ribbon tied to a heart shaped ring I got from Spotlight a couple of years ago. I pretty happy with it.
I am pleased to announce that my give-away winner is Sheila across the world in Nova Scotia. I'm afraid my  gift won't arrive until after Christmas but it can go into the stash for next year. Congratulations Sheila, just e-mail me your address and I'll get it into the post as soon as possible, with a few extra goodies from Oz as well.

1 comment: