Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Progress

Although I have been rather busy with other things this past week, I did manage to find some time to spend in my craft room. Mainly I was just getting things on to the new shelves and out of the boxes and bags where I had temporarily stored them. Some furniture was moved out also to make more room.
At the moment there is not a great deal of organisation... but at least I don't avert my eyes as I pass the open door!


Now I hope to sort things gradually and maybe actually create something, now that I can find my way to the sewing machine!

4 comments:

  1. Looking good. I picked up a 2 sets of those shelves on Saturday myself. So glad i saw them on your blog. They hold all my patterns, books & odds & ends quite nicely. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking good . . . every little step is just a little closer to perfection :)
    Have a blessed day.
    Your blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls are on a roll with your sewing rooms! Must be in the air, I have just moved mine too, but still have the old furniture to play with.. Looking forward to seeing some beautiful crafting now!!

    ReplyDelete