Monday, March 17, 2014

On retreat

In my last post I was looking for my sewjo.. and I am pleased to report it was waiting for me at Stacey's at the Gap. I got heaps done and the only thing I'm not sure about is whether the sewjo came back home with me or has stayed on to inspire someone else. Only time will tell.
So... I finished this..


... made good progress on this...


... pieced this top (a bit of a cheat really as I used a panel) ..


Don't you just love Eric Carle's illustrations!



... and made this little table mat.


I also started making a sewing machine cover for myself, so when I post finished pictures, that will probably be a good indication of whether or not the sewjo is still on vacation! 


3 comments:

  1. What a lot you managed to get through! I think it is easier to be more focussed when you are away from all the mundane issues of home life. I love the disappearing nine patch, such pretty colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have been a busy girl! I have to say that the top quilt is my favorite. I love those small squares and the soft pastel fabrics that you choose. Absolutely beautiful.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Your blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Youve done heaps... I love that soft pretty quilt at the top... looks perfect for a cuddle up ...
    Gotta laugh at the ladybugs.... perfect
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete