Thursday, March 3, 2011

Too good to last?




These photos show the current view from my front veranda which I have enjoyed immensely since I moved here five years ago. When I sit there I am almost able to believe that I'm out in the country and not living in a busy town, although it sometimes takes a bit of effort to ignore the traffic going by.


This morning however, when I wandered out to the letter box, I saw a man busily taking pictures of my bit of bush. Quelle horreur!!! (just brushing up on my French before my trip next month).


My immediate thought was "developer" and the hideous spectre of town houses, concrete driveways and associated images rose before my eyes. Please say it isn't so!

1 comment:

  1. Nooooooooooo!
    (ha - at least I am saved that dilemma - no developer will want our view now!)

    ReplyDelete