Sunday, October 28, 2012

A bit of culture

Boy, I sure have missed a few days! As the saying goes.. 'life is what happens when you are planning something else'. I spent most of last week feeling very off colour with a nasty tummy bug. So.. the craft room deadline is looming with not much progress to show.
On a brighter note, I spent part of today in Brisbane at the Art Gallery for this exhibition.


 I remembered yesterday that it is almost ready to close and, since I very much doubt I'll ever get to Madrid, I decided I'd better make the most of the opportunity.
A late lunch at the new (to me as I haven't visited for a while) Museum Cafe and the company of my son... very nice.


 It was also nice to see some rain clouds looming over the city. It's been so dry.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you haven't felt to good. Hopefully you'll have a great week now you are better.

    ReplyDelete