Monday, October 1, 2012

Blogtoberfest 2012 - #1

Well, here we are, October 1st already, and the beginning of Blogtoberfest. My aim this month is to blog more as an incentive to craft more, but I realised that my craft room needs its makeover first.
No, I'm not going to share pictures of the shameful state of the room at present, but I will share pictures of inspirational ones I found here.

Image found here

I love the cosy chair and the eclectic mix of crafts in this one. I looks like it has lovely light coming in as well.


Image found here


So pretty but somehow looks like it's more for show. 


Image found here

Oh to have this much space to play around with. My room is only three metres square and a bit cramped. I am looking for shelving that is attractive yet practical and a way to have all my bits and bobs handy when the urge to craft hits. 
But don't we all?



3 comments:

  1. yes craft room make over !get making over and get some crafty goodness going for Blogtober

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does that song go Carolyn..."Wouldn't it be nice..." Gorgeous creative spaces. Thanks for sharing the pics. I am still sure I could make a mess in them too. LOL! Some people just can't be helped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Love your new header....looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete