Monday, February 11, 2013

Decisions, decisions...

I have booked myself into a quilting retreat in the middle of March hoping to revive my ailing sewjo. It is the same place I went to last year. Of course, the best way to make the most of the weekend is to be well prepared with projects, so I have been reviewing fabric and books for some inspiration. This bundle of fat quarters has been lurking in my stash for a while now and I have at least decided that now is the time to turn them into something... now the question is ... what?


Given my general state of indecision lately I figured I'd better start thinking about it now!

1 comment:

  1. With such pretty fabric the decision should be easy....but I know what you mean about lacking the get -up-and-go!
    Could you make a small lapquilt with them? They are also pretty enough to make a wall hanging.

    ReplyDelete