Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Playing around

After my retreat, I was concerned that I may have left the sewjo behind, so I am cautiously attempting to do a 'little' bit at a time and not push the issue. I have continued to play around with my scraps, cutting strips and squares and using up the fabric. I have always been a thrifty minx and I'm following the suggestions of Bonnie Hunter, who must be one of the craftiest quilters when it comes to using up a stash. Not that my stash comes anywhere near rivalling hers!!

I have started sorting into containers, but I have a long way to go.


I have also begun stitching squares into nine-patch blocks. Ultimately they will become a quilt to raffle for Wolston House. I think I like the Dancing Nine-Patch, which is a free pattern on Bonnie's blog.


Baby steps!

1 comment: