Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 2 - Blogtoberfest


Today was my first paid gig as a tour guide as I took a group around my home town of Ipswich, showing them all the wonderful heritage homes. We stopped for morning tea and a tour at this fabulous home, "Goolawan", whose owners consider themselves as custodians and graciously allow groups to wander at will (after first treating them to a fabulous home-baked morning tea served on beautiful china in an exquisitely furnished dining room). I was in heaven.




The garden was lovely too!

3 comments:

  1. Carolyn you would be perfect for that job.. hope you are still doing it if we ever make it up to your part of Australia..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always thought "Goolawan" was that house out past Toowoomba?? Obviously I was wrong!

    ReplyDelete