Monday, January 23, 2012

Some plans at last..

I have been thinking for a while that I need a bit of a boost to get me back on the crafting trail, so today I bit the bullet and booked myself in for a weekend retreat. Some friends have been talking about this place for a while, so, in March I will be toddling off to Stacey's at Cunningham's Gap (a bit over half an hour's drive away) for a big dose of crafting.
I have a project in mind. This pattern by Anni Downs has been on my mind ever since I saw it ages ago in Homespun magazine and I even bought fabric for it. Hopefully I can get the top done in the weekend if I can get some of the cutting for applique done beforehand


I also have this quilt, almost complete except for the borders. My daughter and I began it as a joint project and it needs so little done to finish the top.


I am really looking forward to the break.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carolyn! I thought I'd stop by your blog and was amazed to see this quilt from Homespun! I am sure it is the same as a quilt I made about 20 years ago! Have you started it yet?

    ReplyDelete