Monday, January 2, 2012

A trying time


I have noticed a trend among bloggers, even this early in the new year; a desire to make the time spent crafting more worthwhile and to use the materials they have at hand. Most of us have stashes squirrelled away, some dedicated to projects still on the 'wish list', some acquired for their 'must have' qualities.
This time last year when I began my blog, I too had similar ambitions, to use my stash, not to buy new stuff, and to finish off things which had been languishing in the cupboard too long. To begin with, I did manage to stay on track... then I went to France... a serious derailment of my plans as I had trouble coming down to earth for quite some time after. Then, I had some work which kept me very busy for three months, and I have had great difficulty applying myself ever since.
I suppose that, like the Little Engine that Could, all I can do is try again. Keep repeating; I think I can... I think I can... Wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good idea, you can do it! I think together we have enough "stuff" to clothe and keep warm a small country! I hope my plans of decluttering and selling off this month will get my sewjo back, wish me luck too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no chance then...I LIVE in France!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete